Monday, December 3, 2018

November 12, 2018 - Sorry, no time to write today...

Ok I love you all, but I don't have time to write an email today. I'm on late because of our super p-day today, and then I spent 45 mins writing a letter to Pres because we had 2 exchanges this week, and one of them was a bit complicated. And then I had to fill out and send a form, and now I have a survey to do, and only 15 mins to do it.
But anyways, this week was pretty full, with 2 exchanges, like I said, one here and one in Bahia, some awesome people/families that we're teaching (some of which came to church! and members brought friends!), organizing everything for the activity today, and just the general day to day stuff. Oh, and it rained a LOT. I've decided I'm going to buy galoshes. (No idea how to spell that).
If you could all pray for Genivaldo (he's progressing toward baptism this week) that would be awesome. Talk to you all more later!
-Sister Kirkham

No comments:

Post a Comment