Thursday, August 30, 2018

April 16, 2018 - Six Months!

This computer is not working right, which is super frustrating, but I'll see what I can do!
Oh and I'm super sorry about [not sending a letter home] last week!! 

Happy birthday to Dallin!! 16 years old tomorrow!! Send me pictures if you do anything please! I miss my dessert for dinner...

Oh and also, that means I hit my 6 month mark :) Just one more year ;)

In other big news, all of Brazil was invited by President Nelson to triple our number of baptisms in the next 3 months. So we are kind of going crazy here haha.
This week has been a week of lots and lots of miracles. I can't even count all the crazy situations that led us to someone showing up out of the blue and accepting everything! So so so many people that are needed and wanting the gospel right in front of us! Unfortunately, none of these people went to church, but they will. One day...

Also, João was baptized on Saturday! He's absolutely hilarious, in case I haven't mentioned. We called to check in every day this week (if we weren't able to visit) and we always asked him if he's excited. His monotone response always came back with "oh yeah. I'm just full of happiness and excitement" or something like that--but don't let it fool you! He really is excited ahhahaha.
Don't know if I mentioned, but this transfer only has 5 weeks, so it is ending fast. We had splits this week with Sister Farias and Sister Sena in Ibes, and then this coming week we have interviews with Pres, and our tri-zone conference. super duper excited!

Ok my pictures are being difficult, so I'm gonna send this and go try to get them to work. But I'll have more next week, I promise!
Love you all! Hope you're all surviving the end of the school year! (almost haha) Brazil is awesome, in case I haven't said it enough.
Love from Mariah :)

WATER WATER EVERYWHERE!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment